More than 4 billion people worldwide have access to the internet, and according to certain sources, this number is increasing by more than a million a day at an increasing rate. With a potential audience of this size, almost anything can be turned into a successful business.
There are hundreds of millions of digital and physical products and services available on the market. The majority of them can be promoted using various affiliate programs and networks, meaning the promoter can get a percentage (usually 3 – 50%) of the price the customer pays.
Combine these two facts, and anyone has the opportunity to start and run many different successful affiliate marketing businesses, without producing any products or directly providing services, with only a computer and access to the internet! (Of course, you can create products and provide services yourself, which has some great advantages as well.)
Wealthy Affiliate is the world’s leading platform designed for anyone who wants to use this amazing opportunity, gain a lot of knowledge, and interact with like-minded individuals. They have specific beginner to intermediate level training courses, other educational resources, an enormous community of online entrepreneurs at every level of expertise, every tool necessary to start and maintain many successful website-based online businesses, and more!
***THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT IMPROVEMENTS ON 2020 – 11 – 03!***
ONLY 2 MEMBERSHIP LEVELS + 1 OPTIONAL ADD-ON
1. STARTER: FOR EXACTLY $0 (NO CREDIT CARD OR PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED), YOU GET ACCESS TO 2 TRAINING PHASES, 2 CLASSROOMS, 1 FREE WEBSITE, AND LIMITED PREMIUM FEATURES, WHICH ARE STILL ENOUGH TO RUN A BUSINESS! YOU CAN STAY FOR FREE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, THERE IS NO TRIAL PERIOD!
2. PREMIUM: FOR JUST $49 A MONTH YOU GET ACCESS TO 12 TRAINING PHASES, 13 CLASSROOMS, HOSTING FOR 10 WEBSITES, THE COMMUNITY, AND THE MANY EXCLUSIVE FEATURES WITH NO LIMITATIONS OR UPSELLS!
3.PREMIUM PLUS: FOR JUST $99 A MONTH YOU CAN GET EVEN MORE EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS, SUCH AS HOSTING FOR 50 WEBSITES, 200+ EXPERT WEBINARS PER YEAR, HOSTING SERVERS CAPABLE OF 1 000 000 MONTHLY VISITORS, AND AN INTEGRATED JEXXY ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT!
IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET THE PREMIUM (OR THE PREMIUM PLUS) MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN SWITCH TO YEARLY BILLING FOR $495 OR $999 A YEAR AND SAVE 16%!
CLAIM YOUR FREE WEBSITE NOW
Creating a website at Wealthy Affiliate takes less than 30 seconds and is extremely easy. If you don’t have the time to read this review, you can create your website right now from this page or go straight to pricing!
Just enter the desired name for your website, click “Build it Now,” and follow the instructions.
(If the chosen name is not available, try another one.)
What You Get With The Free Membership
This is where new inexperienced members start when they join. As a Starter member, you get access to the first phase of the course, which has 10 lessons with video instructions and specific tasks to complete at the end of every lesson.
It covers the basics of using the tools and explains the fundamental principles of niche selection, website creation, and making money with a website in an easy-to-understand manner.
In this phase, you are going to choose your niche and build (a) themed website(s). A niche can be anything you like: fashion, gardening, guns, cars, etc. Wealthy Affiliate will show you how you can turn anything you like into a lucrative business!
This is the second main course of Wealthy Affiliate. It can be helpful if you’re having trouble choosing your own interest and is designed to teach you how to build (a) themed authority website(s) for the use of Wealthy Affiliate’s affiliate program.
With the free membership, you get access to the first phase of this course, which has 10 lessons with video instructions and specific tasks.
In this phase, you are going to create a Wealthy Affiliate campaign – an educational resource that introduces people to the service and encourages them to join. (Just like this website you are now on.) Not to mention, their affiliate program is one of the highest paying programs in the world!
It should be noted that the promotion of Wealthy Affiliate is by no means mandatory. The course expands upon the Online Entrepreneur Certification course and has a lot of additional information that can be applied to any promotional campaign, even when promoting your own products and services. Completing it is worth the time, even if you are not planning on promoting Wealthy Affiliate.
For your convenience, the information within Wealthy Affiliate is categorized into classrooms, where you can ask questions, find relevant information, tutorials, and interact with other members of the community, including ambassadors and CEOs themselves.
With the free membership, you can access 2 classrooms, but that’s still a lot, considering what you can learn there.
Every classroom has four main tabs:
- Questions & Answers.
For the first seven days of the free membership, you have the opportunity to get a good feeling of the community, which has more than 2 300 000 members and is one of the most defining features of Wealthy Affiliate.
During that period, you can interact with other members the same way that a Premium member would, and even have your own blog inside Wealthy Affiliate!
You can freely use the live chat, ask questions in the classrooms that you have access to, write posts, comment on other people’s posts, and write private messages to any member, including the owners of the company Kyle and Carson.
(Of course, you should not spam or be mean, otherwise, you might get reported and get your writing rights taken away.)
After seven days, you will no longer be able to write anything or contact anyone. Only reading will be possible from then as a Starter member.
With the free membership, you can build 1 website completely free of charge and registration fees. It is going to be on a SiteRubix.com subdomain. (YourDomainName.siterubix.com).
The process of building a website with Site Builder is simple and you can do it in under 30 seconds:
- Choose your domain name.
- Enter a name for your website (you can change it at any time later).
- Choose a look (theme) for your website (you can also change it at any time later).
- Click “Build My Website Now!”
And that’s it! Your website is now potentially ready to attract visitors and earn you a consistent income!
The website you can build with the Site Builder for free also gets free hosting.
It has a few limitations but is still valued at $29/month and has the potential to handle enough visitors to bring you a full-time income!
With the help of the Site Manager, you can quickly and efficiently manage your website with a few clicks.
It shows a snapshot of your website, the most important statistics, details, site health (based on your post count, comments, visitor engagement, etc.), and has shortcut buttons for fast and easy access to the most important tools.
You can see a quick overview of your website and log in with one click, making the Site Manager a very convenient platform.
The free Starter membership has an integrated keyword research tool called Jaaxy, that can be accessed by clicking “Research” at the top menu.
It shows related keyword suggestions, average monthly searches the keyword receives, potential monthly traffic if your post reaches the first page rankings in Google, the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword, and a couple of other things.
It helps you to efficiently plan your future posts and get the most benefits from every post. You will learn how to use it in the Online Entrepreneur Certification training course.
With the Starter membership, the service is limited, but It gives you a good chance to get familiar with professional keyword research.
If you don’t know what kind of website you want to build and which niche to choose, you can promote Wealthy Affiliate services.
There is an in-house affiliate program that can help you monetize the traffic your website gets. The Affiliate Bootcamp training course teaches you to make use of this program.
Starter members get paid $11.75 monthly and $117.50 yearly from every payment their Premium referrals pay, as well as $23.25 monthly and $232.50 yearly from every payment their Premium Plus referrals pay.
You can always check the program details and your statistics by clicking the “$” icon at the top menu.
Don’t forget that these payments are recurring, which means that you get these commissions for as long as the people stay with Wealthy Affiliate!
When you sign up as a Starter member, you have 7 days to try out and get a good feeling of some of the premium features, including the ability to write private letters to any member, unlimited commenting, and posting inside Wealthy Affiliate.
Also, if you decide to upgrade to the Premium membership during these first 7 days, you will get an exclusive $30 discount for the first month, so it will cost just $19!
But that doesn’t mean your Starter membership is going to expire after 7 days. After that, you can only read other people’s posts and comments, and use free features, which are still amazing! As previously mentioned, you can stay for free as long as you like.
We have good news for those of you who might be worried about spam: users have the ability to choose their email preferences!
Just click on your profile picture in the top right corner, go to “Account Settings,” click “Notifications” and specify what types of notifications you would like to receive, or turn off email notifications altogether.
If they change the controls in the future, you can always block them straight from your email or filter their emails as spam.
If you are still worried, you can give them an email you rarely use.
- The 1st level of the Online Entrepreneur Certification training course (10 lessons with video walkthroughs and tasks).
- The 1st level of the WA Affiliate Bootcamp training course. (10 lessons with video walkthroughs and tasks).
- Access to 2 classrooms.
- The ability to interact with other members, including help from many experts within the community and the CEOs themselves for the first 7 days.
- 1 free and very easy-to-build website.
- Free hosting for said website.
- Very convenient Site Manager platform to manage your website.
- 30 keyword searches with Jaaxy.
- Affiliate program commissions of $11.75 a month or $117.50 a year for every recurring Premium payment. $23.25 a month or $232.50 a year for Premium Plus payments. (Using this affiliate program is by no means mandatory)
- A free 7-day trial period of some Premium features, including asking questions, and personal messaging.
- A $30 discount from the first month of the Premium membership in the first 7 days.
- The ability to stay as a Starter member for as long as you like.
- No hidden fees. Everything is 100% free.
- No credit card or personal information is required.
- No spam guaranteed.
What You Get With The Premium Membership
Each of the 5 phases has 10 lessons. The course is primarily orientated towards beginners, and it’s recommended to go one lesson per day with ten-day breaks in between phases (90 days in total). Finishing time may vary depending on your experience.
In this course, you’re going to learn the principles of:
- Building your own website about anything you want.
- Performing keyword research.
- Attracting a lot of visitors and effectively promoting any product.
- Writing quality product reviews.
- Placing Google ads and affiliate links correctly.
- Social media branding and marketing.
- Leveraging social media platforms to get visitors to your website.
- The creation of engaging, visually appealing, and conversion-worthy content.
- Many more in-depth things.
If you are a total beginner, but you thoroughly apply all the provided information and complete all tasks at the end of every lesson, by the time you finish this course, you will almost certainly be able to create a steady and consistently increasing income online.
According to our extensive research on the matter, in the first 1 – 3 years, it would be reasonable to expect $300 – $3000 a month, depending on your niche, and most importantly, efforts.
Each of the 7 phases has 10 lessons. It’s also designed to go one lesson per day with ten-day breaks in between phases (130 days in total). The course is designed primarily for those who don’t have their own niche and want to use the in-house affiliate program.
Even if you don’t want to promote Wealthy Affiliate services, it would be very beneficial to complete this course. It has a lot of useful information that can be applied to any campaign.
If you have already finished the main course or already have some experience, it is likely going to take considerably less time.
In this course you’re going to learn about:
- The details of the program.
- Earning money by creating content inside Wealthy Affiliate.
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate existing content to increase your referrals and sales.
- Avoiding the biggest visual mistakes on your website.
- What social networks you need to use, and how to do it correctly.
- Effective social sharing techniques to encourage engagement.
- Designing high-converting web pages.
- Submitting your website(s) to Bing and place Bing Ads.
- Google and Bing PPC (pay per click) campaigns.
- Tracking free & premium referrals that come from PPC campaigns.
- Creating high CTR (click through ratio) ads.
- And many more in-depth things.
As well as with the first training course, your results ultimately depend on you. It wouldn’t be reasonable to expect that a great training course is going to make you rich overnight. You have to consistently apply the provided knowledge over a period of time.
Wealthy Affiliate has so much information that it became necessary to group that into classrooms (13 as of right now), making the platform a lot easier to navigate.
To access classrooms, just click “Training” in the top menu and click “Classrooms.”
Each classroom covers different topics, business models, and has answers to different questions. With the Premium membership, you can access all of them.
Each classroom has four main tabs:
Questions & Answers: here you can ask any question and help other members if you know the answers to their questions. The process of asking is elementary: just click “Help” in the top menu, click “Ask a Question,” choose a classroom and ask! (Or enter a classroom and ask from there.)
Tutorials: here you will find very useful tutorials made by knowledgeable community members, ambassadors, and the CEOs themselves. If you know something really well, you can create tutorials too!
Video: a video library of many recorded webinars and useful videos related to the topic of the classroom and made by CEOs and ambassadors or knowledgeable contributors.
Courses: a selection of training courses related to the topic of the classroom. (Again made by CEOs or other contributors.) There are more secondary courses next to “Online Entrepreneur Certification” and “WA Affiliate Bootcamp.”
The community is one of the most defining features of Wealthy Affiliate. Recently the total number of members reached 2 300 000!
It has members of all ages and from all walks of life, from teenagers to senior citizens and from people who never heard of affiliate marketing to experts and millionaires.
As a Premium member, you can freely interact with other members without any limitations. You can use the live chat, ask and answer questions in the classrooms, comment on other people’s posts, and write private messages to any member, including the owners of the company Kyle and Carson.
You can also have your personal blog inside Wealthy Affiliate, where you can share everything you want (if it’s ethical and legal). Usually, members share their advice, opinions, insights, methods they find effective, milestones, achievements, and personal life details.
If you are knowledgeable about something, you can create tutorials, video lessons, or entire training courses and help the community evolve.
Wealthy Affiliate was designed to remove all the separate fees for every necessary tool. It has everything you need for one price and no upsells ever.
With the Premium membership, you can build up to 10 top-level websites (for a symbolic registration fee of $15 a year per domain) and up to 10 SiteRubix.com websites (completely free).
Wealthy Affiliate’s Site Builder is elementary and very fast. You can build your own website in 4 steps in under 30 seconds:
- Choose your domain name.
- Enter a name for your website (you can change it at any time later).
- Choose a look (theme) for your website (you can also change it at any time later).
- Click “Build My Website Now!”
And that’s it! Your website is now potentially ready to attract visitors and earn you a consistent income!
As a Premium member, you can host a total of 10 websites. They can be either top-level domains (YourDomainName.com) or SiteRubix.com subdomains (YourDomainName.siterubix.com).
You can build both types with the Site Bilder and host any combination of them as long as the total number does not exceed 10.
Hosting for Premium members is very far from ordinary. You get servers that can process 250 000 monthly visitors for each website, have protection from hackers, daily backups, free SSL certificates, speed improvements, integrated Google PageSpeed insights, and many more integrated tools!
With the help of the Site Manager platform, you can quickly and efficiently manage all of your websites with a few clicks.
It shows snapshots of all your websites, the most important statistics, details, site health (based on your post count, comments, visitor engagement, etc.), and has shortcut buttons for fast and easy access to the most important tools.
You can see a quick overview of all your websites and log in with one click, making the Site Manager a very convenient platform.
Without being able to analyze all major aspects of the market, it would be very difficult to run your online business. You would be working almost in vain, as most of your potential clients and referrals simply wouldn’t be able to find your websites!
With the Premium membership, you get unlimited access to a Jaaxy Lite account, which you can access straight from the top menu by clicking “Research” for maximum convenience.
Jaaxy Lite account includes:
Keyword Research Tool – shows average monthly searches the keyword receives, estimated potential traffic if you reach the first page rankings in Google, the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword, available domain names related to a particular keyword, and a couple of other things.
Site Rank – allows you to check how a specific domain ranks under a particular keyword in the three most popular search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo), thus allowing you to monitor your website’s authority and make necessary adjustments. (With Jaaxy Lite, you can perform 2 000 scans.)
Search Analysis – helps you to analyze the most popular listings in Google, Bing, Yahoo by quickly showing the most important information about every listing, thus allowing you to get a very good idea of what it takes to achieve similar positions and keep up with SEO trends.
Alphabet Soup – helps to automate and accelerate the use of the “alphabet soup” technique by showing a lot of results at once and allowing you to quickly go through the letters.
Brainstorm HQ – shows the feeds from Google Trends, Alexa Topic, Amazon best sellers list, and trending keywords from Twitter, helping you to quickly identify worldwide trends and quickly research given keywords.
Affiliate Programs – helps to search and find relevant affiliate programs in any niche and displays a quick information summary. Can simplify the process of monetization.
Keyword Lists – lets you save desired keywords in organized lists for future reference, making sure that you will never forget potentially profitable ideas.
As we covered earlier, if you don’t know what kind of website(s) you want to build and which niche(s) to choose, you can promote Wealthy Affiliate services using their affiliate program.
Premium members get paid $23.50 monthly and $235.00 yearly from every payment their Premium referrals pay, as well as $46.50 monthly and $465.00 yearly from every payment their Premium Plus referrals pay.
Don’t forget that these payments are recurring, which means that you get these commissions for as long as the person stays with Wealthy Affiliate!
A Chance to Win a Trip to Las Vegas conference!
When a person makes 300 sales in a year, they get an invitation to the all-paid affiliate conference in Las Vegas! Every year many new people achieve this in several months.
This is one of the exceptionally useful and exclusive features. Premium members can simply request comments on their websites’ posts and pages!
Comments are considered content by search engine algorithms, and having quality comments greatly improves positioning in search engines, traffic, and ultimately profits.
Comments can spark a discussion among your visitors, and that means better engagement and better user experience. Also, people might return to your websites just to read new comments.
To ask for one comment on your website, you need two credits that are given for commenting or giving feedback upon other people’s requests. You get one credit for writing one comment or giving one feedback. Credits can also be purchased, but that’s optional.
This is also a one-of-a-kind exclusive service, which allows Premium members to get feedback on their websites or specific posts and pages from other Premium members.
Feedback from real people lets you know what others think about your work and greatly improve your websites’ user experience, ultimately leading to greater profits.
Search engines register the time visitors spend on a website every time they visit. The better the user experience you achieve, the more time people spend on your website. More time equals better engagement, equals better placing in search results, equals even more visitors and potential revenue!
Also, visitors often share the content they enjoy, which results in even more traffic, and they are much more likely to return to your website.
To request one feedback, you need the same two credits as for comments. You can get them by giving feedback to other people, writing comments on their websites, or purchase them if you so choose.
No matter how reliable the hosting is, no one is fully protected from technical issues. Luckily, the support team at Wealthy Affiliate is quite outstanding as well.
Just click “Help” or “Websites” in the top menu, go to “Site Support,” specify the nature and details of your question and submit a ticket. A support team member will usually be in contact within five to ten minutes.
Every Friday, Premium members have the ability to partake in live webinars on various topics, hosted by one of the Wealthy Affiliate ambassadors, Jay, by the username “Magistudios.”
He has deep knowledge about a lot of online business and affiliate marketing related topics and definitely is what most people would consider an expert. He joined back in 2007.
While a webinar is in progress, you can use the live chat to talk to other viewers and the host himself. At the end of most webinars, he takes the time to answer viewers’ questions.
And even if you miss the live broadcast, you can watch all of them later in the video library! Just click “Training” in the top menu, go to “Training HQ,” and choose an “Events” tab, or go to “Classes” and choose an “Available to Watch” tab.
Site Content: content writing platform designed to help you efficiently write and publish content on your websites while providing valuable insights. You have readily available templates and can create your own, set writing goals, etc. The platform might look quite complicated, but it has a comprehensive video tutorial.
Affiliate Programs: an integrated affiliate program search tool. Makes it easy to search for affiliate programs by niche, keyword, or category. Quickly displays the most important information.
The Ability to Post, Comment, Communicate, Etc.: Premium members can have their own blog inside Wealthy Affiliate and share anything they want with other members, as well as comment on other people’s entries. They can write private letters to any other member of the community, including the owners of the company.
Plus, a few other features of lesser importance. As a premium member, you get access to every feature and can use any function with no upsells ever!
Premium members have the ability to switch to yearly billing instead of the standard monthly cycle.
Paying monthly subscription fees of $49 a month, you would pay a total of $588 in 12 months. The yearly subscription is just $495 a year, which means that by switching to yearly billing, you save $93 (16%) a year!
- Full Online Entrepreneur Certification training course (5 levels, 10 lessons each).
- Full WA Affiliate Bootcamp training course (7 phases, 10 lessons each).
- Access to all 13 classrooms.
- The ability to interact with other members of the community, including writing posts, asking questions, and help from many experts and the CEOs of the company themselves, without any limitations.
- Site Builder platform that allows you to quickly and efficiently build new websites without any knowledge of coding.
- Hosting for 10 websites (10 top-level domains, 10 siterubix.com subdomains, or any combination of both).
- Your websites will be placed in quality and secure servers that can process 250 000 monthly visitors for each website, and have a lot of other features and advantages.
- The Site Manager platform allows you to effectively monitor and efficiently manage all your websites with a few clicks.
- A complimentary Integrated Jaaxy Lite account makes it possible to perform keyword research and get valuable market insights.
- 48% affiliate program commissions. $23.50 for every monthly payment and $235.00 for every yearly payment your Premium referrals make, as well as $46.50 monthly and $456.00 yearly for Premium Plus referral payments. (Using this affiliate program is not mandatory.)
- Access to the exclusive website comment platform Site Comments, where you can get comments on your websites for free.
- Access to the exclusive website feedback platform Site Feedback, where you can get feedback for your websites for free.
- Access to fast and reliable technical support.
- Live webinars every Friday, and a video library of all previous webinar records.
- Occasionally other expert video classes.
- Site Content platform that helps to efficiently write, shows writing statistics, etc.
- The ability to upgrade to a yearly membership for $495 a year and save 16%! (Optional.)
The Extras You Get With The Premium PLUS Membership
If you feel like even the premium membership is not enough to satisfy your needs and wants, you can upgrade to the Premium Plus membership that was introduced on 2020 – 11 – 03, along with a major appearance update.
Premium Plus members get everything that the Premium members get, plus a few very expensive and exceptionally exclusive additional features for a combined discount price.
This level of membership is mostly directed towards very serious aspiring or current online entrepreneurs, who need all the recourses and education they can get. Quite a few members already enjoy it and find it beneficial.
At the moment, the membership is still new, so some information is still unknown. As time goes on, members will gain a better insight into all the nuances and technical specifications, and this review will be updated accordingly.
In addition to weekly webinars by Jay, Premium Plus members get more than 150 webinars by several other experts at Wealthy Affiliate, as well as CEOs themselves!
In total, that is more than 200 expert live classes per year or 4 live classes per week on average!
You can see the upcoming and recorded classes by clicking “Classes” in the top menu and browsing the library.
Website hosting is outstanding as it is, but Premium Plus members get an enhanced version of it.
Premium Plus hosting includes:
Hosting for 50 websites: instead of being able to host 10, as a Premium Plus member, you can host up to 50 websites! They can be on either top-level (.com) domains that you own, or secondary-level domains (SiteRubix.com subdomains).
While it’s almost impossible to run that many active websites as a single person, it can be a great option for those who outsource.
Advanced hosting security suite: Premium hosting at Wealthy Affiliate is already very secure, but if you feel like getting the ultimate security package, Premium Plus is the right choice for you.
1,000,000 monthly visits: that is four times more than what Premium members get! Very few private websites get that much. Some of the most popular blogs in the world get even less.
By the time you reached 1 million monthly visits, you would be a world-class blogging authority and a multi-millionaire.
Jaaxy is more than just a simple keyword tool. It’s a research platform that allows you to perform a number of different types of analyses and truly get ahead of the competition.
As a Premium Plus member, you get an integrated Jaxxy Enterprise account, which is the ultimate market research tool that enables you to gain invaluable insights.
Many people pay $99 a month for what the service provides. Premium Plus members have it included in the package at no additional cost!
Jaaxy Enterprise account includes:
- Unlimited Keyword Searches
- Instant Competition Analysis
- Keyword Idea Generation (1300 results)
- 5x Multi-Threaded Search
- 10,000 SiteRank Analysis Scans
- Automated Domain Availability Search
- Enhanced Affiliate Program Search
- Communication with Merchants
Affiliate marketing is the process of promoting other people’s or company’s products using unique affiliate links as identifiers, in exchange for a commission from every sale you make.
This form of marketing is based on revenue sharing and can be seen as dispersing marketing and product creation efforts across different parties to leverage their specialty and abilities.
To facilitate that, three main and one optional party must be involved:
- The seller (also known as a retailer, advertiser, or merchant): anyone who’s looking for more clients and exposure. From individuals like yourself to Fortune 500 companies.
- The marketer (also known as a publisher or affiliate): anyone who promotes at least one product that is not their own, with the goal of attracting buyers and getting a percentage from every sale (or other forms of compensation). Also from ordinary people to superstars and massive companies like Google and Facebook.
- The buyer (also known as a customer or consumer): they are the main concern of both the seller and the marketer. The money spent on the seller’s offer is then divided among other parties, but buyers almost never pay more for purchasing through affiliates, as the cost of marketing is already included in the retail price. Without buyers, the entire system would lose its purpose.
- The network (not essential): an intermediary between the seller and the affiliate. Allows marketers to easily find and participate in affiliate programs suitable for their needs, and sellers to offer their affiliate programs to a large number of potential marketers. Optional because a lot of affiliates sign up for programs directly.
Thee are multiple ways you can get paid as an affiliate, but the most common are the following:
- Cost per sale (CPS): by far the most common method of compensation. You get a fixed percentage from every sale (conversion) you make (usually 3 – 50%).
- Cost per action (CPA): less common and a bit more complicated practice. For you to get monetary compensation, a person has to click your affiliate link and perform a certain predefined action that doesn’t involve purchasing (registering, calling, providing their email, etc.)
- Cost per click (CPC): you get compensated every time a person clicks on an affiliate link. You are not concerned with conversions or actions, but instead driving traffic to the seller.
- Cost per mille (CPM): you get paid a certain amount for every thousand impressions or clicks.
CHOOSE THE BEST PLAN
STARTER: for the cautious ones, who want to see what the service is all about and make sure it’s suitable for them.
PREMIUM: for the ones who are serious about their online business and feel ready.
JUST A FIEW WEALTHY AFFILIATE SUCCESS STORIES
Wealthy Affiliate Members Share Similar Stories Every Day!
How would you defy financial success online? Is it making a few extra dollars, hundreds, or thousands of dollars? Doing it full time? Wealthy Affiliate community has all kinds of success stories to share. From people who just made their first dollar to full-time entrepreneurs. Most are somewhere in between, making reasonable profits and treating it as a secondary source of income.
Even though the results of any kind are by no means guaranteed, they are way more common than most people realize. Since Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t track anyone’s earnings, it’s impossible to tell exactly what percentage of members is making a noteworthy amount, but based on our personal observations after analyzing members’ posts nearly every day, it’s definitely pretty high!
Furthermore, if the company was not living up to the promises and not delivering, it would go bankrupt instead of operating since 2005 and continuing to grow in popularity at an increasing rate!
All things considered, you have realistic chances to end up like these folks, with the help of all the resources available at Wealthy Affiliate. Let’s take a quick glance at a wide variety of achievements shared by Wealthy Affiliate members:
- Stratos joined 2.5 years ago and now makes more than $1.5k a month.
- After 2.5 years of working on her online businesses, Zarina is making nearly 4k a month from various sources.
- Thabo joined three years ago, now makes $5k a month from a single niche website, and is self-employed.
- Dale is making more than $100 a day from a website he started about a year ago.
- During the last ten years with Wealthy affiliate, Eddy earned more than $1 million from Google Adsense alone.
- Jerry reached $6k a month in two years after joining. Now has his own marketing course.
- As a three-year member, in total Darren made $38k from two businesses he started a year ago.
- After 2 years at Wealthy Affiliate, Tiffany is making $2k a month.
- After a year with Wealthy Affiliate, Liz quit her job.
WEALTHY AFFILIATE HAS MORE THAN 2,300,000 USERS WORLDWIDE
And This Number Is Increasing as You Read This…
Since September of 2005, Wealthy Affiliate accumulated more than 2.3 million members. Companies that don’t deliver to the promises have a tendency to quickly go out of business, while Wealthy Affiliate has been thriving for 15 years and is now doing better than ever before! That alone says a lot about the usefulness of their services.
Wealthy Affiliate is getting increasingly more popular among audiences of all ages and all walks of life. During the last five years, since the end of 2015 (which is when we joined), they accumulated more than 1.8 million members, which three times more than during the first 10 years!
If you go to the Wealthy Affiliate homepage, you can see members performing different actions in real-time, which includes joining. Lately, people have been joining every minute. Some of them will change their lives forever. Will you be one of them?
POSSIBLE DISADVANTAGES AND CONCERNS
Nothing is perfect and Wealthy Affiliate is no exception. Sometimes improvements in certain areas lead to compromising other areas, some people have unrealistic expectations, are ignorant, want everything to be handed to them, expect instant results, etc. Others just figure out that the service is simply not suitable for them.
Wealthy Affiliate competitors, their affiliates, and ex-members, who failed to achieve desired results due to their own shortcomings, often lie and start smear campaigns for personal benefits or out of spite.
There will always be some disputes about the validity of the training and some claims made by the Wealthy Affiliate CEOs. Certain things are just unavoidable. No popular service or product ever had a 100% satisfaction rate, but 96% is more than enough, and the success of both the company and its clients speaks for itself.
With that being said, there are legitimate concerns and possible inconveniences members might experience.